- URL: http://www.meteorites-for-sale.com/mount-padbury.html
- IMCA Number: 8966
- Listed: April 16, 2017 5:20 pm
- Expires: 23 days, 1 hour
The Mount Padbury meteorite was found in 1964 in Western Australia. Mount Padbury is a mesosiderite and has been the topic of much scientific research. Like all mesosiderites it is a mixture of metal and silicate minerals. The specimen we offer are in as found condition with their beautiful orange-brown patinas. They will feel rather heavy for their size because of the rich amount of iron they contain.
2299 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: meteorites-for-sale.com
- Member Since: August 14, 2011
Other items listed by meteorites-for-sale.com
- Moldavite Jewelry
- Taza Meteorite Slices (NWA 859)
- Silkhote-Alin Meteorite Shrapnel
- Sikhote-Alin Meteorite From Russia