- URL: http://www.meteorites-for-sale.com/mount-padbury.html
- IMCA Number: 8966
- Listed: April 16, 2017 5:20 pm
- Expires: 112 days, 8 hours
The Mount Padbury meteorite was found in 1964 in Western Australia. Mount Padbury is a mesosiderite and has been the topic of much scientific research. Like all mesosiderites it is a mixture of metal and silicate minerals. The specimen we offer are in as found condition with their beautiful orange-brown patinas. They will feel rather heavy for their size because of the rich amount of iron they contain.
2103 total views, 4 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: meteorites-for-sale.com
- Member Since: August 14, 2011
Other items listed by meteorites-for-sale.com
- Meteorite Jewelry
- Gao Meteorite For Sale
- Mars Rocks – Mars Meteorites
- Bediasite Tektites
- Libyan Desert Glass